Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 5 min
- 1 15-ounce can of chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 clove garlic, chopped and minced
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- ¼ tsp paprika
- Puree the chickpeas, garlic, olive oil (only use ¼ cup), lemon juice, tahini, cumin, salt and pepper in a food processor until smooth texture.
- If needed, add 1-2 tbsp water as necessary to achieve a smooth desired consistency
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and drizzle with the remaining olive oil (1/4 cup) and sprinkle with paprika before serving.
Pairs good with pita chips and vegetables. Refrigerate any leftovers!