*If you like spice, this is the salsa for you!*
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Yields: 6-8 Servings
- 10 small-medium sized tomatoes, diced
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno peppers, chopped (optional amount for spice)
- 1 habanero peppers, chopped (optional amount for spice)
- Pinch of cumin
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- Sprinkle of salt and pepper
- Add tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, habanero pepper, cumin and garlic powder to a good processor. Pulse until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Taste the salsa, add salt and pepper as needed, as well as adjusting the spice (add another jalapeno/habanero if more spice desired).
- Pour the salsa in a bowl and refrigerate for 45 minutes-1 hour before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips!