**Honey Crisp Apples only $0.99/lb at all 4 of our locations while supplies last!**
Prep: 10-15 minutes
Cook: 2 hours
Ready in: 2 hours and 10-15 minutes
Yields: 2 servings
- 2 Large golden delicious apples
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of sugar
- Preheat the oven to 225 degrees.
- Combine the cinnamon and sugar and stir together, then set aside.
- Line two sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Be sure to wash and dry the apples.
- Cut apples into thin slices and place on the parchment paper. Be sure not to have the apples overlap, but placed side by side in a single layer.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar combination over the apple slices evenly.
- Bake the apple slices for about an hour, then flip each slice over.
- Once the slices are all flipped over, bake for another hour.
- Remove the crispy apple chips and serve!