Perfect for a quick, healthy, and satisfying breakfast! Also high in Protein and Potassium.
Vegetarian, Gluten and Dairy Free
Low fat and 10 minutes to make! Doesn’t get better than this!
Prep time: 4 Minutes
Cook time:6 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- 1 Ripe banana
- 2 Eggs
- Mash the banana. Peel the banana and break it up into chunks in a bowl. Use a fork to mash the banana into a paste like texture until large lumps are removed.
- Add eggs. Crack the eggs into the bowl with the mashed banana paste and whisk all together
- (Optional Step) Add any personalized flavors if desired. However you like your pancakes, feel free to add them in this step. This could include chocolate chips, blueberries, nuts, cocoa powder, etc.
- Heat frying pan. Heat a nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Melt a small amount of coconut oil, vegetable oil or butter in the pan.
- Pour batter into a pan. Drop about 2 tablespoons of batter into the pan, like small pancakes. Repeat and leave at least an inch between pancakes.
- Cook the pancakes. Cook the pancakes until the bottoms have a golden, brown color. This usually takes about a minute.
- Flip the pancakes. Gently flip the pancakes with a thin spatula and cook for another minute until they turn that golden, brown color.
- Transfer and Serve the pancakes. Transfer the pancakes to a plate and serve warm with toppings if desired! Feel free to top it off with powder sugar, honey, maple syrup, cinnamon or berries.